Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New direction for my blog

Originally I created this blog after my trip to India in 2005 to keep in touch with my new Indian family and friends. Now I'm thinking of changing it to keeping in touch with my family and friends EVERYWHERE... because I'm just as bad about communicating with those closer to home as I am about communiting with those in India. As you can see I have changed the title too.

I see that blogger has done a lot of changing since I last did anything on here. I have updated my template and just as they warned, I ended up losing a lot of the formating and other things I had before. Oh well. The new blogger IS easier to work with. It will take me awhile to get all the links updated and in order and so on.

I put a subscription box on the blog so that anyone who wants to can be notified by email when I write a new entry. The problem is that it is too wide for the area it goes in and I have yet to figure out how to shrink it. Oh Well. If it works, then that is the important thing. The google group (subscribe) will be a no reply group so the only time you will get an email from it is when there is notification of a new entry on my blog. You can comment on the entries, but have to do it from the main blog page.

Okay, that's where my heads at right now. I'm still figuring it all out, but I like a challenge.

No comments: